Tuesday, October 30, 2012

I think my neighbors are having a party upstairs.

Apartment living is awesome.

Also, I can't sleep until I do my laundry and take out my contacts.

But blah, I'd prefer not to do either of those things.

So in lieu of getting 8 hours, I give you my first ever TEXTS OUT OF CONTEXT!

Please hold your applause.

Because it wasn't even my idea.

It was Jessica's idea.

We're not on a first name basis or anything. I'd just prefer not to type out her, as my British friend at work calls it, surname. It seems a little stalkerish. Or something.

Jessica seems cool. I'm sure she wouldn't mind too terribly that I have assumed first name basis. I'm sure she also won't mind that I've stolen her idea.

After all, she told me to steal it.

Okay, fine--she didn't tell me, specifically, to steal it. She just told the blog world to steal it. And sometimes I feel like the Pioneer Woman and I are the only people in the blog world left.

Well actually, it's just the Pioneer Woman left. I'm just an occasional weird relative visitor.

Anyway... about those out-of-context texts.

TA DA!



1. The car in front of me has a foot out its window. Do you think they're trying to flip me off?


2. Dang, if I knew you wanted to treasure it I would have brought two--one for drinking, one for treasuring. Next time. In Eloy.

3. I drove all the way home!

4. You don't often think of eye candy and Walmart going together.

5. I'm just here to make sure your rap career takes off. I guess you could say I'm a logician.

6. I feel like I should warn you, since we're approaching 10pm I could fall asleep at any moment without notice.

7a. You can't wear them in France. But you can wear them to nurse mystery parties.

7b. Nurse mystery parties? I've never been to one of those!

8. Dumbledore. He has a beard.

9. That's great news. I can finally stop hiding Sally in the bathtub.

10. Boomshakalaka.



Good night everyone!


1 comment:

  1. Okay, first I was like, Alec wrote something, I can read it!

    Then I thought, this isn't my sister. Who is this girl wearing contacts with British friends that is writing on Alec's blog?

    Then by the end, despite all the clues to the contrary, I was like, this really is my sister, blogging again.

    And I felt proud of you.

    (Please, excuse my excessive amounts, of commas.)

    ReplyDelete