**** ALEC'S INTERROGATION REGARDING THE DAY'S EVENTS ****
7:00 a.m.
ALEC: What were you doing at 7:00 this morning?
KYLA: I watched Nickelodeon shows from last night.
ALEC: What shows?
KYLA: The band one.
KENNA: Big Time Rush?
KYLA: Ya. And iCarly. This is embarrassing.
ALEC: How long did this go on?
KYLA: 5 hours.
Alec's Room.
10:30 a.m.
ALEC: Did you really wake up at 10:30?
ALEC: No. Yes. Sort of. I woke up at 5:30. Moved to my bed. Woke up at 7:30. Decided it was too early to start watching TV. Went back to sleep. And woke up at 10:30.
ALEC: Then what did you do?
ALEC: I think I read. A book. About fictional terrorists. Then I put on white shirt # 1.
Kenna's room.
11:30 a.m.
ALEC: Is it true you were the only one who slept in your room for the night?
KENNA: I did sleep in my room.
ALEC: So you aren't denying your disdain for Kyla's and my habbits?
KENNA: What?
ALEC: Repeats latter question.
KENNA: I am not denying that.
ALEC: What did you do throughout the morning/ afternoon?
KENNA: *Blank stare* I don't remember. (Henceforth I will use italics to refer to anything spoken in a British accent.)
KYLA: You watched Cadet Kelly.
KENNA: Two minutes of it. Then I watched MTVs Sweet Sixteen Biggest Bash Countdown, while also watching Extreme Resorts and Extreme Water Parks. There was also a countdown of Say Yes to the Dress.
Under the fridge.
11:32 a.m.
Scorpion: *Sitting*
Harkins Theaters.
2:10 p.m.
ALEC: Did you make it on time for Shrek?
KYLA: Yes. I even saw some of the previews for the previews.
ALEC: When was the last time you made it on time for a movie?
KYLA: *Thinks for a LONG time* March 18th.
ALEC: Do you have a witness that could confirm your alibi?
KYLA: Yes.
Yogurt Land.
2:11 p.m.
ALEC: I thought you were cutting back the sugar.
ALEC: Nope.
ALEC: Good to hear.
ALEC: Yep.
Kenna's Room
3:00 p.m.
ALEC: What were you doing?
KENNA: I'm pretty sure I was still watching all my countdown's at that time.
Under the Fridge.
3:02 p.m.
SCORPION: *Sitting. Planning.*
Kenna's Room.
5:30 p.m.
ALEC: What were you doing?
KENNA: Probably still watching my countdowns. Or I was on Facebook.
(Later adds she was cleaning her room.)
Living Room Couch.
5:30 p.m.
ALEC: What were you doing.
ALEC: I got a phone call. It was from Kyla. She needed me to bail her out of jail.
Just kidding. She needed me to pick her up from the mall.
So I put on white t-shirt # 2
Mall
5:45 p.m.
ALEC: Did you notice I was wearing a different white t-shirt?
KYLA: Definitely not.
ALEC: Great. Did you enjoy Shrek the 4th final chapter that may make a reappearance in year 2030?
KYLA: That's debatable.
ALEC: Do you have an alibi that could confirm you were not in fact in jail?
KYLA: Yes.
Under the Fridge.
5:45 p.m.
SCORPION: *Sitting. Planning. Scheming.*
**** ACTUAL DIALOGUE ****
Computer Room.
7:00 p.m.
KENNA: I'm Hungry. Let's order pizza.
ALEC: Let's not. Then I'll eat it.
Kitchen
7:30 p.m.
ALEC : Let's order pizza.
KENNA: What kind do you want?
ALEC: Vegetarian.
KENNA: No, what brand.
(Insert long conversation about the pros and cons of Hungry Howies v. Papa Johns.)
(Also, insert 14 fruitless games of noes goes.)
Computer Room
7:45 p.m.
(Kenna orders pizza. Notes that it will be ready in 15-30 minutes.)
Computer Room
7:47 p.m. - 8:10 p.m.
(Job Search.)
(Alec changes into white t-shirt # 3).
Blockbuster
8:15 p.m.
ALEC: Well these movies don't look interesting.
KYLA: Let's get a Mary Kate & Ashley movie.
ALEC: Well these movies don't look interesting.
KENNA: How about we get a Mary Kate & Ashley movie.
ALEC: Okay, how about Pirate Radio?
KENNA & KYLA: *Blank stares.*
ALEC: They don't have Prison Break here. Let's leave.
BLOCKBUSTER EMPLOYEE 1: Is there anything I can help you with?
ALEC: No. Thank you!
ALEC: Oh. They do have Prison Break here!
(Insert more annoyed chatter about movies that might be worth 2 hours of our lives)
KYLA: What about Definitely, Maybe.
KENNA: Winner.
BLOCKBUSTER EMPLOYEE 2: You have a $50 credit on your account.
ALEC: WHAAAA?
BLOCKBUSTER EMPLOYEE 2: You might want to look into that.
(Leave Blockbuster)
8:40 p.m.
Fry's
8:43 p.m.
KENNA: The pizza was ready 30 minutes ago.
ALEC: What do you want to drink?
KENNA: Rootbeer.
ALEC: They don't have Barq's. We'll have to get A&W.
KENNA: %$(*#Q*&$
Papa John's
9:03 p.m.
ALEC: Do you still have our pizza?
Papa John's Employee #1: Yes.
KENNA: It's under Jennifer.
PAPA JOHN'S EMPLOYEE #1: *Confused Stare*
KENNA: No wait. It's under Kenna.
KENNA (Cont.): Oooohhh they have Barq's Rootbeer.
ALEC: We'll take one of those, too.
Under the Fridge
9:04 p.m.
SCORPION: *Still sitting. Planning. Scheming. Getting ready to escape.*
**** To save on time, a brief description, rather than a word-for-word recount, of the evening****
We watch the movie.
Eat the pizza.
Drink the Barq's rootbeer.
Consider swimming.
Turn on Toy Story.
Bake a cake.
Frost a cake.
Try to convince in-convincible sisters to eat cake.
Throw away a different cake.
Change the channel.
Watch a show about a monkey with a disease.
Watch My Big Fat Greek Wedding on commercials.
Find a new book to read. One that is not about fictional terrorists.
Lose Kyla to sleep.
Lose Kenna to a messy room.
Lose Alec to a near sugar comma.
**** Back to Alec's Interrogation ****
Kitchen 2:00 a.m.
ALEC: What exactly happened before you screamed quote SCORPION unquote?
KENNA: I was walking out to get a garbage bag so I could clean my room, when I saw a scorpion.
ALEC: Could you please describe the location of said SCORPION?
KENNA: By the fridge.
ALEC: Did it look menacing? If so, please clarify.
KENNA: Yes. When I got close to it its tail went into attack motion. *Tears up* (Shows hooked finger to demonstrate position of tail.)
ALEC: Kyla, was it true you were asleep through this traumatic experience?
KYLA: No because I kept hearing AHHH!
ALEC: Is it true that you pretended to stay asleep so that you would not have to help with the situation?
KYLA: No. *Stalls* I woke up through the AHHHs! and fell asleep through the killing part.
ALEC: Likely story. Is it true, just a few weeks prior you found yourself alone with a similar perpetrator?
KYLA: Yes. It was scary. I was all alone.
ALEC: What did you do?
KYLA: Went to get a shoe. Got scared. Went under--well, it [the scorpion] went under the couch.
ALEC: Is it true Roxy may have saved your life by warning you about the invader?
KYLA: No, she just made me more scared.
ALEC: Is it possible that this was the same offender?
KYLA: Probably not.
ALEC: Is is true you were kind of a sissy through this whole scenario?
ALEC: No comment.
Kitchen.
2:02 a.m.
SCORPION: *Out from under the fridge. Possibly regretting its decision to escape on a night when everyone is hyped up on the caffeine from Barq's rootbeer.*
**** ACTUAL DIALOGUE ****
KENNA: SCORPION!
ALEC: Crap. What are we going to do?
KENNA: (Holding a shoe) Kill it.
ALEC: (Holding a shoe) It's never going to work.
KENNA: Maybe I can put on my running shoes and stomp it.
ALEC: What if it runs under the fridge. I think we should torch it.
KENNA: (Pulling a chair near the fridge) I don't think that's a good idea.
ALEC: Seriously. What do you think would happen if we just torched the tile a bit?
KENNA: What if we drop the shoe on it?
ALEC: (Leaves. Goes to the garage. Finds a hammer. Wonders if the hammer would break the tile. Goes back to the kitchen.)
KENNA: (Sits on the chair. Shoe raised.)
ALEC: We have to kill it.
KENNA: Yep.
ALEC: Maybe we could vacuum it.
(Later finds out that scorpions can crawl out of the vacuum.)
KENNA: I don't think we could get it fast enough.
ALEC: (Leaves. Makes second trip to garage. Finds a dirt devil. Brings it inside.) I don't know how strong it is. *Shrugs*
KENNA: I don't think that's going to work.
SCORPION: *Raises tail in the air menacingly.*
KENNA: *Slams shoes down on scorpion with great force.*
ALEC: *Makes a mental note to be more like Kenna.* Is it dead?
KENNA: I don't know. Its tail isn't moving. (Lifts shoe to see if scorpion is dead)
ALEC: (Screams)
KENNA: (Slams shoe down on scorpion again.)
ALEC: Is it dead?
KENNA: I don't know. Now I can't see its tail. The shoe is covering it. (Lifts shoe but flinches.)
ALEC & KENNA: (Scream)
Living Room Couch.
2:30 a.m.
KYLA: (Lifts head from couch). Alec, you're going to get arrested.
KENNA & ALEC: Laugh.
KYLA: No it's relevant.
((Side Note: It actually was relevant. Sort of.))
Kitchen.
2:32 a.m.
KENNA: I just want to take it outside.
ALEC: Do you want me to pull the chair while you pull the shoe with the allegedly dead scorpion attached?
KENNA: Kind of.
ALEC: (Pulls chair. Too far.)
KENNA: Push me closer.
Kitchen
2:35 a.m.
(Plan Fails)
Kitchen
2:37 a.m.
KENNA: Can we vacuum it up now?
ALEC: I don't know if we should. I'll Google it. (Googles.) Seems fine.
KENNA: (Tries to vacuum. Squishes allegedly dead scorpion to floor.)
Living Room Couch
2:42 a.m.
KYLA: (Offers to clean up scorpion with paper towel. Tries to throw it at Alec. Tries to flush the entire thing down the toilet.)
KENNA & ALEC: You can't flush the paper towel!
KENNA: Take it out to the big garbage.
KYLA: There's scorpions out there though!
ALEC: I'll go with you. Just let me wash my hands.
Trash Can
2:59 a.m.
SCORPION: *wrapped in a paper towel in the bottom of a black trash can.*
Alec's Room
3:00 a.m.
ALEC: (Realizes she has frosting on white t-shirt # 3)
Kenna's Room
4:29 a.m.
ALEC, KENNA & KYLA: (Finish Disclosure.)
- END-
See attached documents for photographic evidence.
Hahaha...sounds like three girls with too much time on their hands. You need a pet chicken. They love scorpions.
ReplyDelete