It's 3 in the morning, and I am eating frozen pie and thinking it's a good thing that Netflix regularly adds new movies, because I am running out of romantic comedies to watch.
I am also thinking that I should seriously consider fixing my sleeping schedule, because it's weird that I wake up at 8 or 9 (p.m.), and then spend all night working on various projects that I like to pretend are worthwhile.
Anyway, weird or not, I can't fix my sleeping schedule. At least not tonight. On account of this pie is probably going to give me nightmares. And I prefer waking up from nightmares when it's light outside.
Besides, it's quieter at night.
Which is beneficial, especially when I'm watching romantic comedies made in the 70s and 80s on Netflix.
After all, I like to be able to hear what the talking babies are saying.
Anyway...
I'm writing mostly because I want to tell you that a real* update is COMING SOON**.
And giving you this information just so happens to have the fringe benefit of writing about frozen pie and talking babies.
Apparently.
Note:
If you're still confused regarding the purpose and meaning of this post, here's the picture version.
Disclaimer:
The picture version will probably not help with your confusion.

Well, it's getting light outside.
And you know what that means.
It's time for me to fall asleep to the soothing sounds of 1980s romance streaming from my regularly updated Netflix instant play.
Good night!
* Real, as can generally be assumed on this blog, is a relative term here.
** I am working on my marketing skills, so I put this phrase in red and capital letters to excite you.
No comments:
Post a Comment