Saturday, February 4, 2012

You Heard It Here First

http://www.cnn.com/2012/02/03/living/overweight-pets/index.html

I'll admit though, their photos are better than mine.

4 comments:

  1. Okay - this is weird. This story was on the news last night....

    http://www.kpho.com/story/16699521/more-than-half-of-all-pets-are-overweight#.TzKfskXASt8.facebook

    Now, that in and of itself is not crazy. However, the doctor who is featured in the news story is Chrissy Blake's brother-in-law. Chrissy Blake is Kyla's YW's leader. Kyla is your sister. That is only three degrees of separation. I'm pretty sure Kyla went to YW's and was talking to someone about your concern of overweight pets and Chrissy overheard and told her sister, who told her husband, who landed a TV interview talking about this very subject.

    He stole your 15 minutes of fame Alec!!!


    P.S. I may be running on two hours of sleep and 3 rock stars right now.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! I read this and laughed. Then I read it again and laughed again.
    I was always suspicious that someone was spying on me to keep me from attaining fame. Turns out it was Kyla all along, handing out my ideas at mutual for free.
    Thanks for letting me in on the secret!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's where she's been getting all that extra money from!

      Delete
    2. No Problem. That is what I am here for. ;)

      Delete