Tuesday, September 29, 2009

The Internet Says: Take Deep Breaths.

I'm starting to get the feeling that I overbooked myself this week.



It is a sharp feeling in the bottom of my stomach.

Yes. A sharp feeling.

Like I swallowed a knife.


And the trouble is, I can't just stay up all night and finish everything. BECAUSE, I don't really have to do anything this week.



I just have to be places.



All the time.



And sometimes I have to be two places.



I'm still not really sure how to do that.



As long as I don't think about how I want to write an absolutely amazing feature story that is both witty and significant, about a place that I can spend some time at after 7 p.m. before Friday night, I'm fine.


Oh my goodness, I want to write something beautiful.

And it is making my stomach hurt.

No comments:

Post a Comment