Friday, October 30, 2009

I Love this Weather

This weather makes my bed wonderful. Like a cup of hot chocolate with marshmallows wonderful. So wonderful, in fact, that most mornings I would rather not get out of it at all. I would like to stay under my down comforter all day and never do anything productive.

My hair is really impressive in this weather. Even though I weigh it down with three pounds of conditioner, it still manages to stick up like I rubbed a balloon against my head--a look that motorcycle riders from the 80s would totally envy.

And my skin, I hear alligator scales are completely trendy nowadays.

But my absolute favorite part about this weather, is feeling cold.

I just love it. The cold.

We're like besties--besties that should really be separated by different hemispheres.





Dear Cold,

Please go back to Antartica.

I'll call you.

Sincerely,

Alec

1 comment:

  1. May I remind you that you are currently living in Arizona (a desert).

    ReplyDelete