I have been watching quite a bit of what shall henceforth be labeled romantic entertainment.
And by romantic entertainment I mean, Grey's Anatomy, the Proposal, Glee, The Office's wedding episode, and on tap for tomorrow night is that movie about the boy who is obsessed with the Boston Red Socks and sort of likes Drew Barrymore, too. This last one is particularly relevant since I have recently decided to become a Boston Red Socks fan. More on that later. I will include that story with my apology letter to the boy whom shall henceforth be named, "the boy on the T."
Anyway, every time I watch some of this romantic entertainment I turn into a multiple personalities girl.
What I mean by that is I have a moment of pure giddy-ness, followed by a kick from reality, finished off with some serious pensiveness about life and love and laughter.
Still not following?
Here's the facebook status version:
Alec is watching romantic entertainment.
Alec is really happy because probably next Wednesday Finn and Rachel are going to fall in L-O-V-E.
Alec is ticked off because Finn doesn't even exist in real life, and because she cannot sing "No Air" like that girl on Glee.
Now, onto my very bad idea.
I'm am going to use my multiple-personality inspired pensiveness to write a sappy love novel that will fund my sisters' and my graduation trip to Europe.
It will be about a girl.
And about a boy.
And some sort of Romeo-Juliet tragedy stopping them from being in love.
Just kidding.
I'm not going to sell it. And it's not going to fund any trips.
I'm just going to write it on one of my empty notepads and hide it away in my bottom drawer where no one can read it.
Just so you know though, the boy's name will probably be Finn. And he will most likely look like Ryan Reynolds.
And it is sure to end in a happily ever after that would make even Bambi haters cry.
No comments:
Post a Comment