Not because I don't like the number 22.
But because I've always had better luck with birthdays that happen on the 21st.
I would expound, but my brain is foggy from the insomnia.
I think what I'm saying is that June 21st was my favorite day of this year.
And I'm also saying I'm tired.
And I'm also saying I'm weird.
And finally, I'm saying: if there are any hideous spelling and/or grammatical errors in this post, then we shall all accept the fact that I have been awake (with the exception of a few rocky hours of sleep on an airplane) since Monday morning at 5 am.
Which, in case you are wondering, was a long time ago.
And, IN CONCLUSION, my birthday shall henceforth be honorarily on the 21st of June, as I am fairly certain this will fix everything.
Okay, hugs and kisses.
No comments:
Post a Comment