So I've been feeling all this pressure. It's like diving to the bottom of the deep end. The water is pushing against me; the pressure is shouting until my ears hurt. "YOU HAVE NO ARCHIVES. IF YOU WRITE SOMETHING STUPID THE INTERNET IS TOTALLY GOING TO JUDGE YOU. NA NA NA NA NA NA!"
So I sit at the bottom of the pool, staring at a blank screen, until I can't hold my breath anymore.
And then I slam my computer shut, turn off the lights, and go to sleep.
(Blogging and sleeping, I've found, are the best ways to avoid important things like homework.)
But because it's March, I am not longer giving into the Na Na Na Nas.
See, in February, there's simply no way around the Na Na Na Nas.
February's all: You have no one to buy 200 dollars worth of chocolate and flowers for. NA NA!
The groundhog said there's going to be 6 more weeks of winter. NA NA NA NA!
We're going to take a Monday off to celebrate the presidents, but your school doesn't believe in celebrating presidents. NA NA NA NA NA NA!
I mean, it's just not a nice month. I'm pretty sure that's why it only gets to have 29 days every four years. It actually has nothing to do with making the calendar year match up with the solar year.
Anyway, February is over.
And because it March... even though it plays the same old songs, I love the songs on the radio.
Even though the temperature is the same, it feels warmer outside.
Even though I still have to do the same stupid homework...well actually, that still stinks.
But the point is, it's March!
Spring fever is setting in. *Sigh* And it's making all the difference.
As for the pressure at the bottom of the pool, I'm just glad to be swimming again.
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeletecan i jsut say that you are hilarious? ok, i jsut said it.
ReplyDeletewow, i am not having good luck with my spelling today(for the record, it's supposed to be "just")
ReplyDeleteWhat is up with these new blog comment boxes?
ReplyDeleteThat probably isn't what you were hoping to hear about your post.
You are just a bundle of hilarity.