Saturday, March 28, 2009

We're Breaking Up

 This just isn't working out anymore. I don't even know if we can be friends. I know you've helped me through some hard times, and I'll always remember you for that. But seriously, I ate 7 cookies today. Seven. And I can't keep just waking up at 9 in the morning. Half the day is practically gone by then. 

Not to mention, you're keeping me away from my homework. How do you think that makes me feel? It makes me feel like a loser, that's how. 

I know I'm going to miss you some days. Mostly I'll miss you when I'm crying. I'll miss the way you wiped the tears away. 

But we're done. This is over. No looking back. 

You know who you are, 

Sincerely, 

Alec.



2 comments:

  1. That doesn't mean the blog is going. Does it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how Chesca knew you weren't talking about a boy.

    Is nine o'clock late?

    ReplyDelete