Tuesday, July 21, 2009

I Think I'll Just Call This Post Day 2

One of the first things I learned upon arriving to this place that is somewhere in Utah, about an hour into nowhere, is that some people in my extended family actually read my blog.

At first I was like, "Oh! That is SO cool. I should tell them that I read their blogs, too. Then we can all be blog reading buddies."

And then I was like, "Ohh...

So you know that I only clean my room once a month? And you know that I have very vivid imaginations of my future lover spy man? And you know that I take pictures of my dog whilst pretending she's a human?

Well that's embarrassing."


It's thoughts like these that rest heavily on my soul as I prepare to write about day two of the family reunion.

Because what if someone reads this?


...


My family rocks.


That's all I have to say.

For now.


Sincerely,

Alec

2 comments:

  1. So when you say "You should TELL them that you read their blogs, too", does that mean that you actually don't?

    I'd like to meet this future lover spy man, because I have some questions for him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that letting family read my stuff, and my writing, can be harder. I mean, sure, throw me any stranger, or a common friend, and I will let them deep within my writing. But tell me that I have to share with my family, and it feels a bit out of place.

    ReplyDelete