Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Okay, People, We Need to Make a Decision

Yes, we. As in all of you, and me.

Here it is:

Horseback riding or Uruguay?


Pros of Uruguay:

- Passport stamp
- Ferry ride
- Seaside? Riverside? Something side lunch.
- More pictures of buildings, and then pictures of my head with buildings, which you can't see, behind my head.

Pros of Horseback riding:
(Side note: I know I can go horseback riding anywhere. So if I go horseback riding, I will probably go to the place 1 and 1/2 hours out of Buenos Aires. (Can  I even get there? Maybe I should look that up.) It would be less about the ride, and more about the gauchos.)

- See a Argentine ranch
- Ride horses (albeit, lame, trail riding horses)
- Eat at an Argentine grill after (thus eliminating the need to go to a fancy steak place, by myself)
- Pictures of horses, and then pictures of my head with a horse, which you can't see, beneath it.


Same number of pros. 
Both include food.
Both include pictures of my head.

Do you see my problem?

Someone choose for me!

(We need a decision. By tonight.)

4 comments:

  1. Horseback riding in Uruguay. winner winner chicken dinner

    ReplyDelete
  2. dang I can't top the comment before mine. But if you MUST choose I say def go for the passport stamp from Uruguay!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm for the horse back riding in Uraguay. Hits both options. If not, get the extra passport stamp. PS, if you don't know who this is, it's your long lost cousin Stacey who is totally jealous of the trip! I am a travel addict too, always planning something. Maybe we will have to get together some time. I live in Arizona now. My blog is palizzi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete