Monday, August 10, 2009

Ready, Set, Go!

(Dear internet. 
You may ignore this post. It is my attempts to sort out my brain. And it's just an itinerary. And I would put it on word, but then I would have to save it. 
Sincerely, 
Alec, who is a [lazy] girl.)


Today:

Zoo (I've heard it's lame, but it's near my favorite part of the city and I can't pass up a zoo)
Ice Cream (Must try the Italian influenced ice cream)
And Vitamin C for dinner.


Tomorrow:

La Boca in the morning.
Volunteering in the afternoon.
Empanadas before bed.
Maybe a milango to finish off the day of Tango.


The Day After Tomorrow:

Cake baking in the morning.
Free museum in the afternoon. (If it's not too weird. I don't do weird museums. Note to self (wait, this whole thing is a note to self)--CORRECTION--Side Note to Self: look up the museum online.)
Maybe pizza (if I can figure out the word for artichoke)


The Weekend Which Starts Thursday:

Uruguay or Horseback riding.
Volunteering on the day I don't go to Uruguay or Horseback riding. 
Steak sometime during the weekend that starts Thursday. 

Saturday:

Market!
Maybe Japanese gardens or volunteer cooking class.
Something amazing for my last night in Buenos Aires.

Sunday:

Pack
Clean
Pack
Airport


Monday:

Eat a peach in Georgia. (Must not forget this important to-do.)

Be Home Soon,

Love, Alec.


2 comments:

  1. Reactions to your note-to-self:

    1. So cool that you have a favorite part of a far away, foreign city.

    2. Concern that you are still needing the Vitamin C. I hope that you are well enough to do everything on your list.

    3. Sadness for you that you are almost to your last night in Buenos Aires.

    4. Happy, happy, joy, joy when I read, "be home soon."

    Love you LOTS! Hurry home.

    ReplyDelete