Monday, March 22, 2010

Wireless 3.22.10

I have drank so much soda today that it is nothing short of a miracle that my bones are not crumbling to pieces as I type.

(Because that's why soda is bad right? It sucks the calcium from your bones?)

Anyhow, said soda has not gotten me very far. I half expected it to trigger some sort of story writing epiphany, but, it did not.

And so I have resorted to desperate plan numero 2.

Namely baked lays chock full of my favorite vitamin: letter B.

I know... You wish you could eat as healthy as me.

Currently, instead of focusing my full mind power on story writing, I am judging the woman by the drink machine who is filling up her water cup with some liquid that is clearly not water.

I am judging her less on the fact that she is stealing, and more on her poor choice of drink.

Obviously, she should have chosen something clear.

On an unrelated note, have I ever mentioned how much I hate eating in public places?

I prefer to eat in places where it is appropriate to spill.

Maybe if I was less of a judger, I wouldn't have to worry about people judging me and my propensity to spill.

That is going on my to-do list.

Become less of a judger.

I am feeling less judgmental already.

This is partly because I saw more people filling up the "water cups" with non-clear drinks, and I am starting to think that, perhaps, the lady was not trying to disguise iced tea as water after all.

Now that I have cleared that up, I can stop judging and begin focusing full mind power on story writing.

(Not that it will help, but it's certainly a step in the right direction.)

Besides, I'm pretty sure I'm just a few Lays away from a vitamin B-powered story writing epiphany.

1 comment:

  1. I was once called "judgmental" by a girl in Tucson. I thought to myself..."whereas you labeling ME as judgmental is not judgmental at all."

    I'm sticking with judgmental. Everyone does it, and at least I admit to it.

    ReplyDelete