Monday, April 26, 2010

Umm... Oops.

RSS Feeders (who apparently get my posts, even after I delete them),

Please disregard that last post.

I was brainstorming. For this project I'm working on.

And I was brainstorming on my blog because, frankly, I'm sick of looking at Microsoft Word documents.

(Just FYI, Word is like the most judgmental program on the planet. Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level: 2nd grade. Passive sentences: 105%. Word Count: 10. Thank you, Microsoft, as if I didn't already understand this paper is highly inadequate.)

Anyway, I pressed enter one too many times, and all the sudden my incoherent nonsense was posted on the internet.

And I did not mean to announce to the world in such an uncensored way that if I was ever handed a gun I would probably (accidentally) shoot myself.

(...That's embarrassing.)

It's not like I've never shot a gun before.

I'm just saying, if left unsupervised, the combination of me and a BB gun could be very dangerous.

And yes, Mrs. Parker, I would probably shoot my eye out.



I will no longer be using unpublished blog posts for the purpose of brainstorming.

Thank you and have a good afternoon.

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha....actually, I think that last post was fantastically complete. A hunting dog is really the only good thing about hunting. Oh, and eating the animals afterward. The actual murder part isn't that great. Usually.

    ReplyDelete