I didn't realize the severity of my stress until I finished the shopping and no longer felt like the world was coming to a swift end.
Dramatic much?
Yes. Yes, indeed.
I probably should have realized the stress factor when I wondered if jumping off the mall balcony would be considered a suicide attempt.
Or when I sent my dad a blackmail text, promising him if he didn't tell me what he wanted for Christmas I was going to buy him and algae biosphere and make him keep it.
But now it's over, and I have returned to thinking fondly of all things Christmas.
Also, now that it's over, instead of thinking of the rain as tiny water missiles sent to emphasize the fact that my windshield wipers are apparently broken, I think the rain is just lovely--almost like snow, but wetter and less dirty.
Here's to a few minutes of enjoying the simpler part of winter.
Happy Holidays!
Water missiles? Wow. Its a good thing you live in Arizona, or you would suffer from post-traumatic stress syndrome.
ReplyDelete