That are historically proven.
Which have been reviewed and critiqued by professionals and amateurs across the world.
In other words, this is a pretty solid list.
Learn a fancy ballet move.
1987.
2006.
2011
I'm pretty sure this works best if you listen to I Had the Time of My Life while dancing.
NUMBER 2
Just pretend you're in love.
1997.
2003.
2009.
Keep pretending.
Until you accidentally like each other.
Then have a fall out.
Then purposefully like each other.
NUMBER THREE
Pretend you're not in love.
1980.
You do not need more examples of this one.
It works.
Clearly.
NUMBER FOUR
Magically end up on a crazy adventure together. Where you almost die. Possibly get thrown off a waterfall. Almost get eaten by giant rats. But somehow manage to make it through.
Better.
Stronger.
And more in Love.
(Hello giant picture. I am not technologically intelligent enough to make you a normal size.)
1984.

1987.
2007.

2010.
(Note to the universe: this is my preference. Except I don't want to meet any giant rats. Please and thank you.)
I'm starting to see a trend here.
It's the only thing that has been consistent amongst these tips.
Did you notice it, too?
Ya, I'm pretty sure I didn't watch any movies in the 90s.
It makes sense though.
Those elementary school years were pretty busy.
Anyway,
have I missed anything?
*Pause*
Yes.
I.
Have.
How could I forget?
1961
"Baby you're already in that cage. You built it yourself...It's wherever you go. Because where ever you go, you just end up running into yourself."
2004.
"I wrote you 365 letters. I wrote you everyday for a year...It wasn't over. It still isn't over."
NUMBER 5
Well written lines.
They'll get you every time.



LOVED the Star Wars picture. We need a girl night. Acutally, a girl day. PJs, chick flicks, and chocolate!
ReplyDeleteThat was a lot of fun to read. I had no idea you were such a romantic; when we lived in Tucson I thought you were dead inside. I guess that was just around me. Hahaha!
ReplyDeletehahahaha this Colton kid is a catch.
ReplyDelete