Saturday, October 8, 2011

On Being a Farmer

Remember how the other day I said the chickens in my backyard don't lay eggs?

Well they didn't.

But that was the other day.




Today, I gathered eggs from the chicken coop.

So I'm pretty much a farmer now.

Which is why I'm wearing overalls.

Today and probably forever.




2 comments:

  1. I didn't know that you were a farmer, but chickens are my favorite. I use to hatch them in my incubator and raise them from when they were tiny babies. I could talk to them and everything. I'm super weird, I know. But I just love them. Plus they're delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Colton, I was with you until you called them delicious.

    How do you raise baby chickens and then eat them? I can't even eat the ones that were grown in a factory to be food.


    P.S. I'm still dead inside. Actually, probably only mostly dead.

    P.S.S. I'm not really a farmer. I'm just a poser wearing overalls.

    ReplyDelete