Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Just Another Thing to Add to My Repertoire

I was so mad today.

Can you be mad whilst thinking positively?

If not, pretend it's March for a second.

Because I was SO mad today.

I woke up, put on my dress pants, decided not to drive to Phoenix, and then went and punched the crap out of the couch.

I haven't been that mad since high school, when I went out to the garage, sat in my car, and repeatedly hit the steering wheel with my wrist.

I don't have anger issues. I promise.

I just like hitting things. Sometimes.


Anyhow, after the little steering wheel incident, I had to wrap one of those brace bandages around my wrist and wear it to school as I tried to dodge questions about why I was wearing it.

"I got mad and hit the steering wheel, OKAY?"

Although, telling the story was kind of fun since it was out of character, and, in general, I am a fan of shocking people.

(Note: Out of character--No anger issues here.)

BUT today, after jumping around in my dress pants while hitting every cushion on the couch, my hands and wrists are both fine, and the couch is more comfortable.

(Hey. Look at that. POSITIVE THINKING!)

I'm adding this into my workout routine.

2 pushups. 7 sit-ups. And 20 minutes of beating up the sofa.

Win. Win. Win. Win. Win. Win. Win.

2 comments:

  1. I like the way you think. You are very ambitious to do positive month. I usually do positive week...every other week. So on the off weeks I can be as bad as I want. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I missed the reason that you were mad in there somewhere. You win the award for "Enigmatic blog post of the day."

    ReplyDelete