This morning I changed the month on my calendar.
Do you know what day it is?
February-freaking-first.
In case you are missing the implication, that means I changed my calendar prior to it being April.
This may be a first for me.
Or at the very least, a second.
Speaking of my calendar, it's a travel calendar, that makes me think I should leave my room and see the world.
This month, it is telling me to go to Vancouver Island, Canada.
And I do want to go there. To see the killer whales.
I especially want to see the killer whales after my dream last night, in which I swam with a pod of partially trained dolphins. In a lazy river.
That, my friends, is the kind of dream that makes you think, Wow. My subconscious is awesome.
That having been said...
Goodnight.
And Sweet Dreams!
I won't even begin to delve into the atrocities of my subconscience...I had traditionally weird dreams last night.
ReplyDeleteHappy groundhog day!
Its already spring in Florida.
You and I are alike in many ways. Guess cousins are that way even if they don't see each other. The whales off Vancouver Island are cool, although you won't see them this time of year. Did you ever hear about the time I fell in the water with them? Guess that's for another time...
ReplyDelete