Sunday, January 31, 2010

Off to Neverland!

I have unofficially declared February as POSITIVE THINKING month.

Because, probably, a combination of organic food and optimism is the cure to life.

So Kashi bars and happy, little thoughts, here I come...

Seriously.

As in, there is a Kashi bar in my purse right now.

If you'd like to join in this unofficial POSITIVE THINKING month, please, grab a box of Kashi cookies and join right in.

If you'd like to join in this unofficial POSITIVE THINKING month, but are having trouble coming up with merry thoughts, here's a few that Peter Pan recommends--


You can't really fly.

But, you can think of sleigh bells and snow.

Which is also awesome.


Oh, and if you'd like to really feel part of a big, happy community, then post your positive thoughts in the comments section everyday.

And if 5,000 people join in on POSITIVE THINKING month, well, then I'll see what I can do about finding us some pixie dust.

2 comments:

  1. I'll think positive this month (although this is rarely a problem for light-hearted old me), but I refuse to eat organic food. What kind of hippie do you think I am?

    Now, if organic food was just as inexpensive and convenient as normal food, I would buy it every time. But I don't care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry, but Black History Month already claimed February. Gotta pick another.

    ReplyDelete